21 Oct iMIS Finance and Accounting Webinar Featuring Integr8tiv
Posted at 11:47h in Events
Newlin from Integr8tiv will be presenting at NiUG’s iMIS Finance & Accounting Webinar on Wednesday the 21st October 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT. As a Xero partner, and having prior experience with MYOB, QuickBooks, Attaché, Great Plains, and ACCPAC we’ll be sure to answer any questions you may have.
As the move to iMIS cloud is getting closer for many, the focus will be on iMIS 2017 & iMIS Cloud Professional/Enterprise and covering…
- How financial data is stored in iMIS.
- What business objects are used around finance & accounting.
- Invoice numbers, invoice reference numbers, and other finance object identifiers.
- The connections between orders, gifts, billing, transactions & invoices.
- Highlights of the built-in iMIS finance and accounting reports.
- How to print an invoice for past dues, orders, and gifts.
- Running reports on GST vs non-GST income.
- Building your own accounting and finance IQA’s.
Don’t miss out and book your spot by clicking here. It’s free for members and only $25 for non-members. A great opportunity to utilize the Q&A session and get answers from the experts.